Purcell's Interstellar Guild of Security
P.I.G.S - Rehabilitation and storage of the criminal element
In any society there will be a small percentage that cause disharmony amongst the community. Whether that is through circumstance or a genuine wish for anarchy. Purcell’s Interstellar Guild of Security (P.I.G.S) take trouble makers and repurpose, rehabilitate or restrain them, returning harmony to the community.
Level 1: Repurpose
Any member of society can prove useful if given the right tools and freedom from interruptions. P.I.G.S will take away the circumstances that caused a trouble maker to seek actions that cause others distress, providing not only a job but a sense of purpose.
Level 2: Rehabilitate
For those who choose a troubling lifestyle and enjoy the distress of others, P.I.G.S look to readjust the thought processes of such individuals. Those who have been rehabilitated can then be repurposed and put to use to
Level 3: Restrain
A truly lost person who cannot – or will not – contribute to society will be restrained and stored in our secure facilities. Opportunities for rehabilitation will be offered regularly, but if not taken after 12 months, the person will be deemed uncooperative and executed.
Established in 2363, Purcell’s Interstellar Guild of Security (P.I.G.S.) is a private contractor set up to assist the overburdened police department with the storage and rehabilitation of criminals. Due to the riots in the earlier years of the escape from Earth, the criminal populace was out of control and the police were running out of ideas. Since then, P.I.G.S. has set up in a number of locations, protecting the populace in those areas and dealing with any criminal elements.
- Delilah Matthews (born Purcell) – Alive: [2337 – 2401] – Leader: [2357 – 2397]
- Anthony Matthews – Alive: [2369 – 2464] – Leader: [2397 – 2429]
- Tina Delilah Sandy (born Matthews) – Alive: [2401 – 2496] – Leader: [2429 – 2461]
- James Sandy – Alive: [2431 – 2520] – Leader: [2461 – 2491]
- Jennifer Hill (born Sandy) – Alive: [2470 – 2580] – Leader: [2491 – 2530]
- Marcus James Hill – Alive: [2495 – 2581] – Leader: [2530 – 2555]
- Harrold Geoffrey Hill – Alive: [2532 – 2590] – Leader: [2555 – 2590]
- Gary Brian Hill – Alive: [2538 – 2650] – Leader: [2590 – 2598]
- Joseph Hill – Alive: [2572 – 2657] – Leader: [2598 – 2632]
- Francis Mary Grant (born Hill) – Alive: [2608 – 2703] – Leader: [2632 – 2668]
- Heather Feathers (born Grant) – Alive: [2634 – 2729] – Leader: [2668 – 2694]
- Percival Feathers – Alive: [2664 – 2747] – Leader: [2694 – 2724]
- Jonathan Feathers – Alive: [2692 – 2738] – Leader: [2724 – 2738]
- Illya Alana Feathers – Alive: [2717 – 2747] – Leader: [2738 – current]
Illya Alana Feathers
Illya Alana Feathers is the current head of the P.I.G.S. corporation. She is well known for her business acumen and knowledge of her company and the community it supports.
Illya has a problem with people who don’t get straight to the point or try to hide the truth from her. Given that she has the keen nose for the truth that the descendants of Purcell are widely known for, she finds it frustrating when people try to give her the run around.
Illya genuinely cares for the community of the Deliverance, and fully believes in the goal of P.I.G.S. to reform all criminals.
She is average height and of a slim build. Her hair is a reddish brown with some lengths of grey. It is of medium length, with a square fringe, and it is always immaculately styled in a low chignon. Her face is square and her pale green eyes are deep-set.